- All volunteers will be given their ticket only after they have worked their full shift.
E.g. In order to get a Thursday ticket, you must volunteer the week before the event.
- 4 hour or 8 hour shifts are available.
- Everyone must fill out a Volunteer Application even if you have volunteered before.
- Volunteers get a free ticket to the RESERVED seating section.
- Volunteers will also receive a free Kick’n Up Kountry Staff T-shirt.
- Volunteers will receive food while working their shift.
Below is a list of things that we need volunteers for. If you have any questions please ask in the form below and we’ll answer your email.
Apparel and Souvenirs
Set up and Tear Down Crew
Applications can be printed off and mailed to our corporate office.
Volunteer EMTs just check “Other” on the application since there is no job listing for EMTs. If you have any questions please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Volunteer Application Form HERE.
(It may take a few minutes for the file to download)
For more information about sponsoring, donating or volunteering,
please contact us at TOLL FREE at 1-877-KICKNUP (542-5687) or email us!