- All volunteers will be given their ticket only after they have worked their full shift.
E.g. In order to get a Wednesday ticket, you must volunteer the week before the event.
- 4 hour or 8 hour shifts are available.
- Everyone must fill out a Volunteer Application even if you have volunteered before.
- Volunteers get a free ticket to the RESERVED seating section.
- Volunteers will also receive a free Kick’n Up Kountry Volunteer T-shirt.
- Volunteers will receive free food and bottled water while working their shift.
Below is a list of things that we need volunteers for. If you have any questions please ask in the form below and we’ll answer your email.
Apparel and Souvenirs
Set Up/Tear Down Crew
Applications can be printed off and mailed to our corporate office.
Volunteer EMTs just check “Other” on the application, and make a note, since there is no job listing for EMTs. If you have any questions please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about sponsoring, donating or volunteering,
please contact us at TOLL FREE at 1-877-KICKNUP (542-5687) or email us!